sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

A Música da Preguiça


Adoro essa música do Bruno Mars,
porém ver os gêmeos Justin e Jeremy
imitando, é demais, hehe...



THE LAZY SONG
Bruno Mars

Today I don't fell like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't fell like pickin up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

I'm gonna kick my feet up, then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobodys gonna tell me I can't
(Naahh)
I'll be lounging on a couch, just chillin in my snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to Douggie,
'Cause in my castle I'm the freakin man

Ooooh
Yes I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can"

Today I don't fell like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't fell like pickin up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
(Nothing at all)

Huhul, huhuuuul (nothing at all)
Huhuuulo, huhuuul

Tomorrow I wake up
Do some P90x
Meet a really nice girl
Have some really nice sex
And she's gonna sream out this is great
(Oh my God, this is great)

Yeeaah
I might mess around
And get my college degree,
I bet my old man will be so pround of me.
But sorry paps youlll just have to wait

Ooooh
Yes I said it, I said it
I said it 'cause I can!

Today I don't fell like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't fell like pickin up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

No, I ain't gonna comb my hair.
'Cause I ain't going anywhere
No, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, ooooh

I'll just strut in my birthday suit,
and let everything hang loose
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeeeaaah


______________
Juh, lembro de vc, kkkkkk

8 comentários:

  1. São uns fofos!

    =)

    Andreia

    @_audray_

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que lindos!!!

    Adorei!

    beijos, beijos, Cris

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Cara,

    eu rio muuuuito com esse vídeo, kkkkkkkkkk
    esses moleques são demais!

    abração,
    Di

    ResponderExcluir
  4. aiiin, Dudu...

    amo esses meninos
    demais mesmo
    mas amo vc tb tá? rsrsrsrs
    saudaaaaades imensas

    bjoooooooo

    Pat

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Os bebes mandam muito.
    E a musica retrata perfeitamente a minha pessoa: A pessoa preguiçosa.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Minha músicaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aoaspokaokapkoaskapsoapak

    Brow, fikou da hora o novo look.
    Aposto q tem o dedo do Gui ou do Edu nisso,
    aospakoskapsk

    bj na testaaa, mlk, ehaeuhauhuaa

    Thi C

    ResponderExcluir
  7. ain, q graça esses gêmeos!
    ameeeeei!

    Fabi

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Dudu...

    esses gêmeos não são uns fofos? hihihi

    ResponderExcluir